In January-April 2022, Uzbekistan exported 88,000 tons of polyethylene to 17 countries for $89.3 million.
The volume of polyethylene exports decreased by 31 thousand tons compared to the same period last year, the State Statistics Committee says.
During the reporting period, Uzbekistan exported polyethylene mainly to the following countries:
- Turkey - 33.2 thousand tons
- Latvia - 19.6 thousand tons
- China - 17 thousand tons
- Russia - 7.5 thousand tons
- Kazakhstan - 4.8 thousand tons
- UK - 2 thousand tons
- Ukraine - 1.9 thousand tons